(urth) Urth of The New Sun

Bob Miller bob_bageera at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 05:03:33 PDT 2008

anything ever makes. (Urth of the New SUn)" I am finding Urth harder than BOTN. Its writing style is perhaps easier to follow but it moves more into the metaphysics of the "Sun" universe, and as a person who is not so good at understanding such thingsit can be difficult. I would say this book is probably vital if your into understanding what happened in New Sun, though it is certainly a coda and BOTN is perfectly apt by itself. Whats the general consensus on Urth. Did those who have read it enjoy it? I certainly enjoyed Urth.  And no, not so much as the first four books. and yes I did enjoy the first four more than the Long Sun or Short Sun books and about equally to the first two Latro books.