(urth) How list works and questions to mailers

Matthew Groves matthewalangroves at gmail.com
Sun May 11 15:07:38 PDT 2008

Adam,

Just had to say hello to a fellow St. Louisan.  "Where'd you go to
high school?" and all that.  Go Cards.

I became a sf fan in high school, with Robert A. Heinlein.  I credit
his influence for my increasingly libertarian leanings.  Since high
school there has been a long time when I didn't read any fantasy or
sf.  Then I discovered Wolfe quite by accident and became a devoted
fan.  It's a shame he isn't better known, but he's an ambitious writer
and demands a great deal from the reader.

Best,
Matt