(urth) How list works and questions to mailers

Martinus Scriblerus martinus.scriblerus at gmail.com
Sat May 10 23:45:00 PDT 2008

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Oliver Wakefield
<radontrooper at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>

> In my first email on this list my text trailed off the end of the page - is
> there anyway to keep the text within the window - sorry ive never used a
> mailing list before.
>
> Also, as this list seems to be the largest wolfe source on the net I was
> wondering who the contributers are. Congratulations to all involved by the
> way. I am just wondering which of you are sci-fi fans and which are general
> readers. Also where are you from? Im from the UK and ive only met one person
> whos read BOTN and this person someone who writes on sci fi. Is Wolfe bigger
> in the US, i'm imagining this list is primarily US?

I'm from the UK myself. General reader with a taste for science
fiction and haunted by some of Wolfe's books - in particular "Peace",
"Free Live Free", "There are Doors" and the Latro books. Read the
Severian books as they came out and some scenes are with me but I've
never got on to the following books.

--
Martinus Scriblerus scripsit ex 50º 21' N, 4º41' W