(urth) How list works and questions to mailers

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 16:33:25 PDT 2008

From: radontrooper at hotmail.comTo: urth at urth.netDate: Sun, 11 May 2008 00:14:58 +0100Subject: (urth) How list works and questions to mailers

Hi

In my first email on this list my text trailed off the end of the page - is there anyway to keep the text within the window - sorry ive never used a mailing list before.

R: Sorry, can't help you there :(

Also, as this list seems to be the largest wolfe source on the net I was wondering who the contributers are.

R: There's hundreds of registered users. But there's a few that tend to contribute more than others. I don't contribute much ;P

Congratulations to all involved by the way.

R: Thanks :)

I am just wondering which of you are sci-fi fans and which are general readers.

R: I'm a sci-fi fan and a general reader. I feel that I'm getting more and more fed up with sci-fi, since I feel that 99% of it is worthless. That leaves out some pearls of sci-fi literature, both isolated books and authors, of which Gene Wolfe is obviously one of them.

Also where are you from?

R: Portugal, but I'm living in Finland now.

Im from the UK and ive only met one person whos read BOTN and this person someone who writes on sci fi. Is Wolfe bigger in the US, i'm imagining this list is primarily US?

R: I think the list is primarily US. I'm not sure if Gene is bigger in the US, but probably he is, but there's a lot of people here from out of the US.

Thanks Ollie W

R: You're welcome :)

Pedro

Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile!