(urth) First sight of *An Evil Guest*

Eric Ortlund eortlund at briercrest.ca
Tue Mar 18 09:12:36 PDT 2008

Speaking of Wolfe getting old - something I've worried about before - do
you think the latest Latro book (where he's in Egypt) is the last in the
series?  I haven't read it . . . and I'm inclined to wait if there's
going to be another book in the series, since answers in Wolfe tend to
come late!

Eric Ortlund
Assistant Professor of Old Testament
Briercrest Seminary