(urth) First sight of *An Evil Guest*

aaron aaronsingleton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 05:49:00 PDT 2008

I wish Wolfe would write as fast as King.  The sad truth is that Wolfe is
getting up there in age.  Already, my other favorite SF/F writer, Jack
Vance, has retired (although he is dictating an auto-biography)largely due
to blindness and old age.  I think Wolfe may have four or five more novels
left, perhaps another collection.  'Tis a sad thought, but one that cannot
be ignored.

Anyway, I am curious to know if An Evil Guest if closer in style to
Castleview and Free Live Free, or more like Peace and 5HoC.  Either way, I
will be content.  Just curious.