(urth) Rose the Graced not Rose the Chaste

Dave Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Mon Jun 23 17:35:50 PDT 2008

It is just as well that the maze was not the Hampton Court maze, as that
one is easy enough to solve even if you aren't armed and dangerous. My
wife and I did it fairly quickly in 1988, although it appears from the
link that it may have been modified since then.

Were I to conceal a concubine in a maze, I'd pick a more complex one.

-- Dave Lebling, aka vizcacha