(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Wed Jun 18 23:26:40 PDT 2008

Andrew wrote:
> Jonas confirms Sev's belief that Abaia et al are as big as
> mountains, not just the size of big ships. (Somewhere in Claw.)

All right, I'll accept that Jonas knows what he's talking about. The
simplest explanation for the conversation the steersman overheard is
that the deep voice was a commander subordinate to Abaia, not Abaia himself.

> I think they survive. Baldanders tells Valeria that things living
> in the ocean certainly will, and he seems to know stuff. He also
> warns of Erebus following the flood to do [bad stuff].

Even if Abaia didn't survive, Juturna and other sea people seem to
believe in his agenda and they are capable of causing trouble. The new
world of Ushas will have its "anvil."