(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Wed Jun 18 10:55:30 PDT 2008

Andrew wrote:
>Jonas confirms Sev's belief that Abaia et al are as big as
>mountains, not just the size of big ships. (Somewhere in Claw.)

Chapter VIII. "You were correct when you said Erebus and Abaia are as great
as mountains, and I admit that I was surprised you knew it. Most people lack
the imagination to conceive of anything so large, and think them no bigger
than houses or ships. Their actual size is so great that while they remain
on this world they can never leave the water--their own weight would crush
them."

-Roy