(urth) The Apu-Punchau Eclipse

Eric Ortlund eortlund at briercrest.ca
Tue Jun 10 09:01:26 PDT 2008

I hope I'm not going to put my foot in my mouth here . . . but if I'm
thinking of the correct scene, my understanding has been that Severian
himself causes the eclipse - since he is, in his own body and person,
the new sun, his own body is what causes the shadow to fall, since he is
standing between the sun and the natives.  That's why they bow down to
him.

Invite the next generation of students to consider Briercrest College and Seminary. Visit www.briercrest.ca/refer.
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.