(urth) Electronic Wolfe

Fred Kiesche recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 14:46:46 PDT 2008

Folks:

Well, I'm just about caught up from 300-odd backlogged Urth ML messages. You all make my head spin!

Anybody know if Tor (I think Tor still has the rights) has plans to do eBooks of the Urth quad and follow-on books? I got a nice eBook reader recently and a big hole in my electronic collection are works by Wolfe!

F.P. Kiesche III
"When you send a man out with a gun, you create a policymaker. When his ass is on the line, he will do whatever he needs to do...And if the implications of that bothers you, the time to do something about it is before you decide to send him out." (David Drake, Caught in the Crossfire)
Blogging at TexasBestGrok!