(urth) Steampunk books

Fred Kiesche recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 19:07:25 PDT 2008

The first written "steampunk" I came across was "The Difference Engine" by Gibson and Sterling.

Around the same time, I was running a SF-RPG called "Space: 1889". Mars had canals, heck there were "men" IN the Moon, various nations were trying to conquer space...

There's even a "steampunk comic":

http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

I'm in love with Agatha!

F.P. Kiesche III  "When you send a man out with a gun, you create a policymaker. When his ass is on the line, he will do whatever he needs to do...And if the implications of that bothers you, the time to do something about it is before you decide to send him out." (David Drake, Caught in the Crossfire)  Blogging at TexasBestGrok!