(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

Paul B pb.stuff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:48:42 PDT 2008

Only a condensed version in a Mahabharata translation - what's its purpose
here?

Supernovae have nothing to do with it, this is foreknowledge of death
resulting from premeditated action, what many would call "murder".  The
Hierogrammates might be able to bargain it down to manslaughter.

I'm one of those (apparently few) simple, naive souls that believes that
murder is evil.  Even if it's necessary, it's still evil.

Paul