(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

b sharp bsharporflat at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:47:03 PDT 2008

The discussion would become quite interesting if Paul B was a Christian. Are you Paul?

I really have no quarrel with a person who accepts no entity as a moral superior and who
holds God and angels to the highest standards of his own morality. In the real world.

But this is fiction. Do Wolfe's intentions matter at all?   Paul, if you are arguing that the
Hierogrammates are of questionable morality by your standards I think your point is made,
very, very clearly.

If you are arguing that the Hierogrammates are of sub-angelic status by Wolfe's standards
I think you need to use a lot more text quotes to support that.

But either way, answering that simple question would clarify this entire discussion:

Are you judging the Hierogrammates by your moral standards or Wolfe's?

-bsharp