(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

Paul B pb.stuff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:06:15 PDT 2008

Well, the only two Rorschachs I know are the psychologist and the Watchman.
(Trailer recently came out - topical, hey?)  If we're talking about the
latter, as far as morality goes, sure I do - he's a posterboy deontologist.
I just don't couple that with the expectation that everyone be moral in
everything they do, and with the demand that all wrongs be brutally
punished.

For example, if futuristic humans kill a bunch of aliens in order to uplift
the survivors, I wouldn't be surprised, even though I'd think their action
immoral and wrong.  They'd have to have a pretty solid track record of doing
shady things before I'd call them evil, even.  I just wouldn't stand for
their calling themselves angels, either.

Paul