(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Jul 16 17:17:43 PDT 2008

The people who came up with Christianity, way back when, thought the World
was like this. Everybody did, more or less, irregardless of religion.

They did right up through about 1500 or so, in the West. Maybe even a
little later. Then the whole thing got thrown out and the terminology
reinvented.

There may have been people in the old days, epicureans and so forth, who
held minority views about how the World was made up, but they were just
that.

.