(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

Paul B pb.stuff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:49:35 PDT 2008

Okay, but then you're simply saying that evil actions can produce good
results.  That is a truism which doesn't help determine the morality of the
Hierogrammates' actions, which is what we're after.
I'm certainly willing to concede that some good came of what they did, but
that does nothing to excuse the Hierogrammates.

Paul