(urth) What's So Great About Ushas

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Fri Jul 11 22:31:45 PDT 2008

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:
> But, whether millions or billions, the question of "where to put them" is
> no greater here than it is in the Ice Future, where the HYs *do* evacuate
> Urth's population. If they can do it there, they can do it here. You played
> it for her, Sam, you can play it for me.

After further cogitation, it has occurred to me that the Botanical
Gardens are the Yesodi evacution plan for Urth.  A fairly feeble one,
but I realized they *are* resource limited, in fact VERY limited if you
consider the machine planet, perhaps as big as a solar system, is split
up into fairly small sections, each devoted to the salvation of an
entire galaxy.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >