(urth) What's So Great About Ushas

Paul B pb.stuff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:13:47 PDT 2008

Took the words right out of my mouth, you did.

I did go back and read over the previous 60+ posts of "Ushas", about the
only thing mentioned as evidence was Tzadkiel's statement that the agonies
of Urth will be "offered to the Increate".  (Doesn't that sound sorta
barbaric, incidentally?)  And here I was all set to ask whether the
Hierogrammates even mentioned the Increate, heh.  At least they also seem to
believe he exists.

However, there's a leap between this and saying they're privy to his Plan,
hey?

Paul