(urth) Cave Canem back online

Mo Holkar / UKG lists at ukg.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 09:58:35 PST 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that we've added the contents of Robert
Borski's Cave Canem website to the WolfeWiki.

You probably already know that this website, which hasn't been
available online for some time, contained a number of Robert's essays
and other pieces about The Fifth Head of Cerberus. He's now very
kindly agreed to add it to our wiki.

Unlike the other wiki material, these Cave Canem pages can't be
edited or revised (except by Robert himself), but each has a
discussion / annotation page associated with it, where you can make
comments, etc.

(There are though probably all sorts of bugs and oddities that have
been introduced during the conversion process of adding it to the
wiki, so if you spot any such, do please let me know so I can correct them.)

Anyway, the front page of it is here:
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=CaveCanem.Index

so please go ahead and read, enjoy and muse upon Cave Canem!

best,

Mo

# ~ # ~ #

WolfeWiki