(urth) Cave Canem back online

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:14:55 PST 2008

Very cool!

On Jan 25, 2008 9:58 AM, Mo Holkar / UKG <lists at ukg.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick note to say that we've added the contents of Robert
> Borski's Cave Canem website to the WolfeWiki.
>
> You probably already know that this website, which hasn't been
> available online for some time, contained a number of Robert's essays
> and other pieces about The Fifth Head of Cerberus. He's now very
> kindly agreed to add it to our wiki.
>
> Unlike the other wiki material, these Cave Canem pages can't be
> edited or revised (except by Robert himself), but each has a
> discussion / annotation page associated with it, where you can make
> comments, etc.
>
> (There are though probably all sorts of bugs and oddities that have
> been introduced during the conversion process of adding it to the
> wiki, so if you spot any such, do please let me know so I can correct them.)
>
> Anyway, the front page of it is here:
> http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=CaveCanem.Index
>
> so please go ahead and read, enjoy and muse upon Cave Canem!
>
> best,
>
> Mo
>

> # ~ # ~ #
>
> WolfeWiki
> http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sturgeonslawyer
http://www.danehyoakes.com

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a
restaurant and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand
Island Dressing and a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett