(urth) Capricon

Dan autarch at vippn.com
Wed Feb 13 20:02:30 PST 2008

At 04:07 PM 2/13/2008, "Matthew Groves" wrote:

Wow, not even on the Guests of Note list. Considering the convention's
Pirate theme, you'd think writing such a book would at least warrant that.
Not to mention the pile of shiny awards he's won. Or the fact he's a
"local" author. Is this oversight or snubbery?

Hope someone from the list can attend and pick his brain on PF. Ask him if
Lesage is Chris' son.