(urth) Sapphire Star

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Dec 30 07:41:29 PST 2008

Good to know!

Wolfe always weaves his fiction from existing threads, whether literary or real. In a sense, he's one of the most "unoriginal" and "uncreative" writers I can think of--in his use of words, for example. It's no surprise that he would follow some orthodoxy on Byzantine color schemes.

If I had half the knowledge in that man's head ....

Message: 5