(urth) AEG clones

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Thu Dec 18 21:11:01 PST 2008

James Wynn wrote:
 > >He had no idea that Cassie's star-power had penetrated his ability to
 > > cloud men's minds. If he thought she had checked, then he might
choose to
 > > change his story.
 >
 > Errr...if this is so, why didn't her star power allow her to penetrate it
 > later in the restaurant when she watched him disappear?

I like I suggestion I saw on the lists here recently that her power is
extra-strong when she is performing on stage. It makes both the play and
the audience more real to her, as seen in this quote: "...the play had
become far more serious and real, a real life -- hers -- watched not at
all strangely by several hundred people sitting in the dark" (p. 52).

It was during the performance that she stole a glance at the audience
and saw Bill. When she had exited, she looked out the peephole and could
no longer see him (p. 53).