(urth) Science catches up to the New Sun

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 14:56:37 PST 2008

James---

Apheta makes it fairly clear that causation has occurred. The Hieros happened, and then the Hierogrammates happened. The Hieros' old universe is gone, and Briah has not. Naturally, the Hieros can move from Yesod to any universe, but only any universe that exists. So the model of universes separated by time is a given in her version.

They aren't successive in the sense of occupying the same space, since that would be meaningless. But it's reasonable to guess that universes are not actually created or destroyed, just like matter.

Message: 2