(urth) An Old mystery ...

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Fri Dec 5 11:54:07 PST 2008

Thank you Brunians. I look forward to reading the Hamlet's Mill book you linked to.  I find this territory fascinating.  And problematic, because of the flattening out to a mechanistic cosmos reading that most people take from this sort of speculation/research, which is of course why I brought it up.

~witz