(urth) "Goodbye Old Buddy" -- Pirate Freedom murder mystery, take two

Henry Eissler henryeissleriii at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 3 19:14:24 PST 2008

    Of course, I forgot that even Fr. Chris' time was in our future.  I
don't remember anything about city-to-city monorails, though.
    But the manuscript that Chris passed on to his 'confessor' doesn't
really identify the monastery.  It's walking distance to Havana, but how
unique is that?
    Still, your Bram Burt-as-mastermind theory makes me wonder.  The
Abraham reference makes sense.
    But death is death.  You don't mean that he believes that his
experiences will be carried on into his infant self, do you?  That
doesn't make sense to me.
    I have to read the book again.
    'Til then,
    ---H