(urth) The significance of Apu Punchau

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 08:21:57 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Pedro Pereira
<domus_artemis at hotmail.com> wrote:
> ... that would imply that
> every time a new universe pops up we get the same planets, same Earth, same
> continents, same human race, etc. Doesn't make any sense to me.

It wouldn't make any sense -- except that the human race's successors from the
previous version of the universe and their servants and so on (the Heiro* group)
guide evolution on an Earth-like planet to produce the new human race.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a
restaurant and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand
Island Dressing and a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett