(urth) AEG clones

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Fri Dec 19 15:51:12 PST 2008

Roy C. Lackey wrote:

> But this brings up two more questions: Exactly when and where did Reis see
> her that night? And was Gid complicit in the viewing? What kind of gentleman
> hypnotizes a woman he just met, plants suggestions and leaves a void in her
> memory, then takes her home and takes her clothes off? OTOH, Gid did arrange
> for video publicity from Sharon during the day, before the play that
> evening.

Good catch on the loden wool. I was just looking it up because I wanted to
find other mentions of wool garments (besides Norma's black wool coat), but
I missed the color clue in the references I found.

Here's on possibility on the viewing: the cop who picks up Cassie (Aaberg)
turns out to be a double agent for Reis. He had a computer monitor in his
car. In BotLS, computer monitors that seem to be off can be used to spy on
people. Reis could have gotten a look at her through the monitor.