(urth) Science catches up to the New Sun

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Tue Dec 16 09:05:32 PST 2008

yeah, seriously. One of these days I'll have to buy the lectures.
of course, that video clip was truncated and foreshortened. some of the stuff he was getting at "the fruit that contains it's seed" was given extremely hasty treatment. That stuff blew my mind in the longform video I saw.  Only place I've ever bumped into that Geometric Metaphors For Life video was West Side Video in Santa Cruz back in the mid nineties.  Thanks to the web I was able to track it down again.  Stan Tenen is onto something very profound, I think.  It's a bit tough because I'm fairly well out of my waters in that realm, so it's hard to judge his accuracy and such.  The level of encoding that this suggests seems, to my mind, beyond mere human construct, beyond mere subconscious channeling.  mindfuckingly huge implications.
Glad you checked into it a bit.