(urth) The Will Of God

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Dec 8 15:00:59 PST 2008

Yes. I think I mentioned that drugs in practices like this are by way of
being training aids. Did I mention learning to dream, to navigate in and
retain your dreams? In dreams and reveries, also, you are in the actions,
not remembering them, you can act in the other worlds.

The problem with the myrrh and the waking up with two sets of memories is
that you can become confused as to which set is the real one. It can get
interesting.

.