(urth) The Will Of God

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 14:52:23 PST 2008

I've had roughly similar experiences, without myrrh---startlingly vivid
"waking dreams" that include mundane but totally "wrong" details. These
are sometimes hard to shake off. Most recently, I was sure I had a
parakeet. ------------------------------ Message: 8 Date: Mon, 8 Dec
2008 16:46:22 -0500 (EST) From: brunians at brunians.org Subject: Re:

> > How is physically traveling different from awakwning with otherworldly
> > memories?

The memories are not particularly otherworldly.

When you move from world to world the worlds are different. Like, for
instance, maybe you lived in a house in the world you started from but you
do not live in a house in the world you arrive in. You can remember it
being different, sort of, but you also have a new set of memories
approrpriate to the place you find yourself.

.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081208-0, 12/08/2008
Tested on: 12/8/2008 5:52:24 PM