(urth) The Will Of God

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Mon Dec 8 00:21:51 PST 2008

David Stockhoff wrote:

> Sure, but so what? How does that help explain anything in TBotNS? No one has questioned that there is evil---I have said that Wolfe clearly believes it is real. The question is to what extent "actors" think they are doing evil and doing good vs to what extent they are actually doing either, and how that fits into this will of God---which, by the way, is inaccessible to us.
>
> If it were accessible, it would be known. If it were known, it would be both acted upon and resisted. Do the Hierogrammates know the will of God?

They might have superior knowledge of God's will if their superior
preception in time and space includes divine interventions like the
literal words and deeds of our cycle's Christ, Moses receiving the
Commandments, any of Abraham's numerous audiences with God, and those
yet to come in our timeline, like Judgment Day.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >