(urth) The Will Of God

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 12:02:09 PST 2008

I think it is clear that the Hierogrammates do not know the will of
God.  What is less clear to me is:

1) Are the pieties of the Hierodules, Hierarchs, and Hierogrammates
sincere?  I take is that there is truth mixed with falsehood, but I
can't tell where one ends and the other begins.

2) Do the Hierogrammates ultimately bring about the will of God?  I
want to say that they do. I do not know how, in the text, this occurs,
unless it really is through time-travelling protagonists from later
series.