(urth) Something Newish

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Fri Dec 5 19:25:35 PST 2008

> Heaven and Hell: not terribly scriptural.

The original meaning of these terms has been obscured to some extent.

Heaven is the sky.

Hell is the Antarctic sky, that is, the part of the sky that is never seen
from the northern hemisphere (the people who developed, or redeveloped,
these ideas lived in the northern hemisphere).

All of you who are having fun with the online "Hamlet's Mill" will be
running into these ideas if you haven't already.

.

There's ideas present throughout