(urth) Something Newish

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Fri Dec 5 12:04:02 PST 2008

Since we're talking about memories, from preschool age, this seems to be a good spot for an anecdote about my preschool age son (4.5years). SonOfSonOfWitz, if you will.

this morning there was some discussion over our egg sandwiches about Chickens and Eggs.  I'll spare you the details, but my wife said something about fertalized eggs, and my boy threw up his hands and said "That stuff is just in Myths and Legends!!"

I threw up my arms in triumph as I tried not to spit out my egg sammy in laughter.

~witz