(urth) An Old mystery ...

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:56:25 PST 2008

You misunderstand.

Absent their astrological connotations, this silly theory could not be
seen to correspond to the Christ story at all.

Nor is the Crucifixion observed on December 22nd, as this theory
requires, or even "three days" before he resurrection--it's "the third
day".

Plus, I laughed at the Virgo = Mary bit. Not only is the gender wrong,
but Mary is venerated in January, March, May, November, and December
as well as August
and September, and her virginity is of course celebrated in December.
It a very silly theory, but creative, I'll give it that.

If you want me to, I can come up with an equally compelling theory
that the Christ story acts out the Chinese zodiac.

 inal message -
No, no, the houses of the Zodiac can be vi...

Sent from Gmail for mobile