(urth) An Old mystery ...

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Dec 4 15:37:14 PST 2008

>You pretty clearly do mean astrological though, don't you?  Otherwise
>what's the significance of the "scorpion"?

No, no,

the houses of the Zodiac can be viewed apart from any Astrological interpretations.  The House of Scorpio is a position in the heavens.
One does NOT have to buy into any astrology to say the Sun is in Scorpio. It just means the Sun is in that position of the sky.

Do you know the stuff I'm talking about?
here's an article that sums it up fairly well. worth reading.
I wont suggest watching Zeitgeist.

http://members.cox.net/deleyd/religion/bibleastrology.html

~witz