(urth) A second dream team: Mucor, Oreb, and Pike

Mark Millman markjmillman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:25:39 PDT 2008

Dear brunians,

Dunno.  Why is it important for you to know?

Alternatively:  Don't you ever feel that way?

Also, and most pickily:  Please note that I haven't invited you to
address me by my given name.

But, I fear, we're getting way too off-topic now, so I won't be
responding to any more messages in this thread.

Anybody who wants the last word is welcome to it.

Best,

Mark Millman