(urth) the elephant in the room

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 11:35:33 PDT 2007

So . . .

Why has there not been any full blooded conversation
about Soldier of Sidon on the list? It's a "bigger"
book than Wizard Knight in terms of anticipation, but
it just sort of fizzled on the list. For myself, I
just don't have the time anymore to do the digging I
need to do to even create a fringe theory about it.
But what about everyone else? Did you hate it? Did it
seem too straightforward to talk about? Or is it just
blah? I'm just curious, and no answer I suppose is an
answer too. My biggest criticism is that I have
absolutely no idea what happened to Latro to get him
imprisoned in Nubia and really no clue as to what is
going on during that entire sequence. To the point
that I didn't care to find out. Other than that, I
really enjoyed it.

Don

The Evangelists: a Lesser Apocrypha                                                                        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=178109961