(urth) The problem of Cthulhu

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 08:41:48 PDT 2007

--- brunians at brunians.org wrote:

 I think you
> will get in trouble
> thinking of neanderthals as proto-humans. They are
> as human as you if not
> more so. They were skilled engineers, among other
> things, and also your
> ancestors if you are even part-European.

I think that much of this is still up for debate,
especially the interbreeding part, but the fact that
there is a debate still validates your argument as
tenable, and elevates it beyond snickering at, imo. I
mean, thirty years ago, we used to think the dinosaurs
died out completely (other than crocodiles and sharks
and such) Now, it's generally accepted that their
descendants are flying outside our window every day.
But don't worry, we'll kill 'em eventually.

Don

The Evangelists: a Lesser Apocrypha                                                                        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=178109961