(urth) Tracking Song and The Call of the Wild

Matthew Groves matthewalangroves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:41:48 PDT 2007

> And this is the root of our divergent views. I tend to get down in the
dirt
> and follow the plow.

I thought I was following the plow.  What does yours look like?

I hereby attest that all these facts are true:
Nashhwonk's chair really is a chair, just as Mimmunka's polearm really is a
polearm.
Cutthroat's name was given to him by the Wiggikki.
There is only one winged being on the Sleigh.

Here's some more interesting facts:
The epigraph is from the Aeneid.
Aeneus is a hero from the Iliad.
"Sing, O Muse, of the rage of Achilles."
 "Mankiller" is an epithet of Achilles.
Nashhwonk is called "Mankiller."
Nashhwonk is felled by cutting his Achilles tendon.

Maybe I'm just not cut out for a plowman.

Matt G.