(urth) A Question

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 21:40:07 PDT 2007

--- Dave Lebling <dlebling at hyraxes.com> wrote:

The
> prospect pretty much has to
> be interested in SF or Fantasy and be interested in
> "literary" fiction;
> not many are.

Yeah, it's Carver or Cthulhu for many. Sorry, I'm
reading Brian Lumley's Titus Crow series right now and
I couldn't resist. It's real potboiler stuff
(seemingly on purpose) but pretty entertaining and I'm
suspecting it might be subtler than it appears. Sadly,
I only have the second and third omnibus, but I
thought that might be a fun way to tackle a series.
Like catching a movie in the middle and only finally
seeing the beginning years down the road.

Don

The Evangelists: a Lesser Apocrypha                                                                        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=178109961