(urth) The problem of Cthulhu

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:50:54 PDT 2007

I haven't read "A Study in Emerald," though as a fan of both Holmes and
Lovecraft, I really should. Everyone says it's incredible. I have, however,
read Gaiman's comic Cthulhu autobiography, which I think is available
somewhere on his website. It's a minor work, certainly, but I remember
laughing out loud when I read it.

http://www.neilgaiman.com/exclusive/shortstories/chulthhustory

-Matt