(urth) A Question

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 14 16:05:34 PDT 2007

Hey Evryone,I have a question for you all...
  I have a couple of good friends I want to turn on to GW, what is a good strting point? Don't want to scare them off to soon...
  I'm thinking "Strang Travelers" or "The ISland..." ,or should I just give them Shadow and Claw and be done with it???

  Stuart

Tim Walters <walters at doubtfulpalace.com> wrote:
  > Buck's dreams in CotW are easily explained. Jack London was a believer
> in racial memory (and a lot of other tosh as well). He wrote a whole
> novel in which the protagonist (an imprisoned radical) escapes into
> dreams/visions/astral projections of the past, including a session in
> prehistoric times, which corresponds nicely to Buck's dream. It was
> called "Star Rover."

_Before Adam_ uses the same trope, IIRC.

--
Tim Walters | http://doubtfulpalace.com

Stuart Hamm
1235B 7th Ave