(urth) Good advice from Alan Moore

Joe Smulkstis jismulkstis at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jun 7 04:38:32 PDT 2007

Daniel quoted Alan Moore re "Watchmen":

"After several months of this, Moore said, in another interview,
that, while everything in the comic meant something, not
everything meant *much*."

I love this discussion group but I think there are times when everyone
should
take those words to heart.

Daniel, I noticed the (slightly wrong) quote from Zappa's "Evelyn, a
Modified Dog".
I'm a little surprised that a Catholic (which I was raised as, I'm now
agnostic)
would be a Zappa fan, but as a feminist and a Zappa fan I guess I shouldn't
be.

I'm curious as to whether Wolfe's audience is more religious in general
than your average SF reader.

Muskrat