(urth) WolfeWiki

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:48:00 PDT 2007

Paul,

Go to the bottom of the Contents page, and click the link for "Discussion
of edits, structure, etc." We're working on that. I've created bogey
templates for story and novel pages, but obviously they can be
improved upon.

Also, look at the page for "Unrequited Love" (via the "Stories Available
Online" link). I'm not suggesting that this is THE WAY to do it, but it's a
first-blush attempt -- this is a wiki, make it better!