(urth) WolfeWiki

Recursive Loop recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 07:27:20 PDT 2007

Greetings:

I'm working through "Shadow" for the first time since...ummm...mumble...looks up and
whistles..can't be THAT LONG!

Anyway, it is going to be a while before I feel confident enough to contribute to this, but the
efforts are helping me on this go-round.

(Sometimes I feel, as I'm reading, I should be carrying a notebook to jot down words and words and
words...words that I want to learn, look up, start using. This time around I'm reading it less for
a story than an appreciation for the craft).

FPK3