(urth) WolfeWiki

Mo Holkar / UKG lists at ukg.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 12:06:00 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Just a quick update on how things are going over at WolfeWiki.

I hope Dan'l won't mind me singling him out for having done some
terrific work sorting, systematizing and writing. The pages are
filling up gradually, but it'd be great to have some more voices
contributing. Not just Wolfe experts, anyone who wants to help the
project along will be very welcome as there's plenty of routine work
still to do!

A few of the pages that have been set up:

Front page:
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=WolfeWiki.Introduction

Contents:
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=WolfeWiki.Contents

Page on the recent story Unrequited Love:
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Stories.UnrequitedLove

Page on Long Sun
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=WolfeWiki.TheBookOfTheLongSun

And to sign up as a contributor: