(urth) Content needed...

Matthew Groves matthewalangroves at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:57:06 PDT 2007

> (FWIW, my own main objective would be to have a place to capture the
> main interpretations, explanations, theories, debates etc from this
> list in a more convenient form than an email archive provides. [...])

Seconded.  Also, I think secondary reading lists and links might be
useful, both for individual stories/novels (e.g., relevant sections of
Herodotus' Histories for Soldier, or links to information on Attis for
There Are Doors) and for a general background on understanding Wolfe
(e.g., perhaps, The White Goddess, or The Golden Bough).